Location: Central Region
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Delivery Assistant
The jobholder contributes at operational level by identifying sales and marketing priorities in addition to providing a client-focused service. Accomplishes business development activities by researching, developing and implementing sales and marketing opportunities and plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaborates with the Customer Service Executive and Sales & Marketing manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales and marketing goals for the company.
Manages the product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
Details of Function
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations; executing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; and implementing change.
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets and grow sales month by month as per the assigned targets.
- Coordinating collection and remittance of sales proceeds/revenue within the approved terms of trade/credit limit across all sales channels.
- Managing daily route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within the set out plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business and revenues.
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities.
- Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage.
- Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible.
- Determining and coordinating of territory reporting and communication requirements to HQ
- Close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To identify and map out sales areas and conduct sales demos
- Manage institutional, key accounts, contracts and the general trade sales and resellers within the assigned Territory/Region
- Forecast sales accurately in line with the organization’s plan
- Diploma in sales, marketing or related field
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Must have a Valid BCE driving license with at least 5 years experience
- Experience and familiarity within assigned region