Salary: kshs 80,000
NB: Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Update & Design Menus: You must be up-to-date with food trends and beverages. For instance, some of today’s customers are looking for gluten-free and vegetarian options as well as standard fare. It’s up to the manager to select and adjust menus that can satisfy these guests as well as stay within the budget and attract sales.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service: The goal of every restaurant is repeat customers. F&B Managers must be able to handle any concerns that come up as well as proactively ensure that guests are having the experience they are looking for.
- Food Safety: You need to be knowledgeable about food safety standards at your venue as well as ensure that your staff is complying with regulations. Managers establish checklists and procedures to make it easier to meet these requirements and have more time to focus on customer service. Managers must be well-versed in all health codes as well as local and state restaurant laws.
- b F&B Managers recruit, hire, train and fire food staff, handling all personnel matters at the restaurant. It’s up to them to get team members to work together, set expectations and create a productive and efficient crew to serve customers and improve revenue.
- Oversee Daily Operations: You schedule shifts, assign tasks, order supplies, maintain inventory records as well as accounting records and manage expenses. F&B Managers are responsible for all the day-to-day activities of running a restaurant.
- Obtain Catering Contracts: F&B Managers will also seek out opportunities for events that can be catered and expand the reputation of the restaurant to serve large groups that may return for annual conferences, award trips, festivals, meetings, etc.
- 3 years experience as a food and beverage manager
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
- Ready with a passport
- Very urgent position
- Degree in hospitality or relevant field