Fahari Gardens Hotel Nairobi is located in one of the most serene areas of Kenya’s capital city. We boast of providing world-class accommodation services to our esteemed guests. We feature 2 outdoor pools where you can unwind after a long day. As a family oriented accommodation provider, we are dedicated to making sure that each day you stay with us is memorable.
- To liaise with the Hotel Manager on the day to day running of the hotel.
- To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service through the Customer Service Program.
- To ensure that the department creates a professional impression to customers and team members.
- To participate with action on Customer Service Reports relevant to your department to achieve positive and consistent results.
- To act on customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility. This to include customer complaints and compliments.
- To assist with and suggest new promotional opportunities to enable departmental sales to meet and exceed budget. This to include the planning, implementation and review of promotions.
- To keep all department team members sales focused.
- To assist with leading and motivating the departmental team to promote good employee morale and ensure a high level of commitment and pride in the Hotel.
- To carry out planned training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business and assist in individual team members personal development.
- To continuously coach and counsel colleagues.
- To measure the success of food and beverage services training in meeting departmental objectives.
- To supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis, whilst maintaining company brand standards consistently with attention to detail. This is to include ensuring shift controls and procedures are adhered to.
- To comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk Assessment, Licensing Laws, Disability and ensure all employment legislation is strictly adhered to.
- To act as the Hotel Guest Relations Manager as required, ensuring a professional and friendly service throughout the hotel where this forms part of your responsibility.
- To assist in hiring of service staff.
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the General Operations Guidelines and regulations handout.