Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the minimum experience.
Do not apply if your SALARY EXPECTATION is above the one stated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct standardized tests on food, beverages, additives, and preservatives in order to ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding factors such as color, texture, and nutrients.
- Training on quality assurance, food handling and processing for selected commodities and beverages/alcohol
- Supervise demonstration on utilization at production level on ingredients and particulars
- Mix, blend, or cultivate ingredients in order to make reagents or to manufacture food or beverage products.
- Order supplies needed to maintain inventories in laboratories or in storage facilities of food or beverage processing units.
- Develops new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control, packaging, and distribution.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Diploma or degree in Food Science and Technology from recognised Institutions
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken and a strong technical report writing skills
- Quality inspection AND Someone to uphold the ISO standards
- Able to develop products i.e. innovative and creative.
- Previous work experience at least 2 Years (NOT BELOW 2 YEARS)
Salary: From: Ksh 25,000- 30,000 (Increment after Probation Period),
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject.
Please indicate current or last and desired salary.