The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience of not less than five (5) years operating a forklift
- Passed occupational Trade Test I for drivers.
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for classes B, C, E, D.
- Defensive driving certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum entry age should be 40 years and above.
- Attended a refresher course for drivers at Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- Preferably be living in Kitengela and its environs.