- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to the marketing and advertising needs.
- Analyze and integrate our content, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising sponsorship revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets.
- Ability to work long hours in a high pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision.
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing and communications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in advertising sales.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Core understanding of media industry and marketing especially the media environment /facts in Kenya.
- Rich clients network.
- Strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution skills.
- Good at strategic thinking- to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Possess the ability and skills to write proposals.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and other relevant Marketing Software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Apply via your BrighterMonday account.
- Remember to include a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
- Upload a CV of not more than three pages including the names of the three professional referees.
- The position will be purely commission based.