The group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 10 countries. It is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Freight Forwarding - Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Promote and grow their freight services (both imports and exports).
- Promote the company name and values.
- Cold calling, quoting new business and close new business.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of customers/ accounts.
- Reporting weekly activities and monthly achievements to your line manager.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Achieving an agreeable target every year.
- Developing new ideas/ strategies.
- Must be willing to travel
- Capability to work with different cultures and an extra language would be beneficial.
- People from the freight forwarding industry are preferred
- Should be open to travel
- 3-5 years of Sales experience (minimum)
- Experience of Freight Forwarding (mandatory
- 5+ years of air freight forwarding experience
- Proven ability to establish or enhance air freight forwarding operational functions (domestic, import and export)
- Strong understanding of applicable TSA requirements, laws, regulations and other government requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Results oriented with the drive to grow a domestic and international air freight forwarding business
- Experience participating in the creation of strategic planning initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with a systematic problem-solving approach
SALARY RANGE 1500-2000 USD