Role will involve:
- Selling G-Suite and Copper CRM using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will manage our enterprise accounts in Francophone countries in Africa, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of Google products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using your passion for Google products to help spread the magic of Google to organizations around Africa.
Google Cloud helps millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Google products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our organization is dedicated to helping our customers — small and large businesses, government agencies — see the benefits of Google technology come to life.
- Diploma in any field or equivalent practical experience.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken French.
- 2 years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in the software industry
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, and at the same time creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate leads, and reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends