- Teach French as a subject to pupils
- Prepare pupils in the competitive French language enhancement activities like drama, music etc.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Checking pupils’ work
- Attending parents’ events
- Undertaking professional development
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom
- Spoken and written fluency in the French language.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle learners aged 6 years and above
- Fluent and exudes confidence in the French language.
- Team player with leadership abilities
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- A (French)/linguistics/teaching qualification in the French language
- Candidates with P1 teaching Certificate and supplementary French qualifications will be considered
- TSC registration.
- Prove of active involvement in the French language development activities e.g. drama, music, workshops etc.
- Experience and Competence
- Spoken and written fluency in French language
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years’ teaching experience
Interested persons should email their applications together with:
· Copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
· Their detailed CV’s and their contact mobile telephone numbers;
· 3 work references and or/academic references
Send application, CV with all relevant testimonials and reference letters by clicking on apply now button below;