We are looking for a Front-End / WordPress Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to deliver excellent projects.
Responsibilities will include Design & Development of WordPress Websites and other CMS Based Web Applications. Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the client service team to deliver website solutions to suit the clients’ needs.
- Design & Develop new websites.
- Maintain & Update new/existing clients’ websites.
- Develop user-facing features for all the website projects.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting the project.
- Brainstorm with the client service team to come with solutions on web design.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders for excellent projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites/web applications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Understanding of E-commerce systems, integrations and resources for a complete site.
- Comfortable with corrections from both clients and review team.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Experience in WordPress infrastructure, creation of WordPress themes and plugins
- Ability to convert comprehensive themes into clients taste or needed designs.
- Know-how of the current WordPress trends, updates and key skills.Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of how to interact with WordPress Support team.
- A certification in web design and development course is an added advantage.
- A diploma or degree is a requirement.
- Creativity to bring ideas into design is key.
Deadline: Latest 12th July 2019