Wafrac Investments runs a fleet of Uber taxis in Nairobi County and we seek to recruit an assistant operations manager who has worked in the transport industry especially a taxi company to manage a fleet of 25 uber cabs around Nairobi.
The position requires a passionate person who can work in the taxi industry and able to effectively manage business with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and managing drivers
- Recruitment of drivers and assigning vehicles.
- Coordinating of motor vehicle servicing and repairs.
- Routine check on motor vehicles conditions
- Maintaining vehicles records
- Remaining available for emergency situations in an on-call status after regular working hours.
- Performing banking duties
- Following up with drivers money remittance and reconciling bank statements.
Requirements and Skills:
- Diploma in logistics or relevant certificate
- Must posses a valid BCE driving license and experience in driving around Nairobi
- Proficiency with Ms Excel and Ms word.
- Complex problem solving skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good analytical communication and presentation skills
- Basics skills in mechanical and accounting will be an added advantage.
If qualified please submit your CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications.
Only shortlisted listed candidates will be contacted.