Acacia apartments is a leading serviced apartment provider located in heart of Westlands.
The role would include:
- As the first point of contact for the apartments you will always maintain the highest level of customer service and be well-presented and accommodating to the needs of the guests at all times.
- Be an ambassador for excellent service, dealing efficiently with all requests and queries from guests face to face or over the telephone whilst maintaining the levels of service to the highest standards.
- Assisting with the checking in / out process for guests
- Assisting guests with queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Fully conversant with Check-in and check-out procedures with the ability to work under pressure.
- Maximize occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Degree in hospitality/front desk operations
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- 3 years’ experience in front office/hospitality operations
- Work planning and organization skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have a flexible and positive attitude, are well organised, have a good command of the English language, believe in excellent guest service, love being part of a hardworking and close team, then do apply.
Hours of work: pro rota.