- The candidate’s role is to oversee the front office area, oversee some of the administrative operations of the training school and to ensure the day-to-day functions of the school are smooth.
- Their front office experience will assist in interacting and communicating with visitors in person or on telephone appropriately, responding to inquiries appropriately or referring them to the principal trainer and director by taking messages adequately. They will also maintain employee directories and ensure the office is well managed and procedural. They will report directly to the Director and also take leads and instructions from the Principal Trainer.
- Their role in marketing and sales will be to oversee the promotion and marketing of the school and all its' services.
- As the face of the school, the candidate will be expected to be clean, well groomed, well put together and eloquent while talking to visitors on the premises or on the phone.
- Some Front Office/Reception
- Experience 2 years
- Some Marketing experience would be an added advantage
- Some HR and accounting experience would be an added advantage