DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them through phone or in person.
- Receiving all incoming calls, following up clients, making calls and attending to all inquiries made by our customers.
- Man the front office
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Direct visitors to our office by giving them clear instructions either by writing or word of mouth.
- Maintain a clean and safe area.
- Keep office records and serve tea to the staff members and incoming customers.
- Certificate in Customer Care, Administration, B.com or Related Courses
- Experience Level: Internship
- Experience Length: 0-2 years
The successful intern should have the following traits:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills,
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills,
- Telephone skills,
- Ability to handle pressure and willingness to take handle any duties assigned to her.
- Our internship runs for three months and may be extended after which a pay will be established. Preferably someone living within the office surrounding. (Kasarani, Roysambu, Zimmerman or along Thika Road).
- The three months may come with small benefits but it is unpaid. However, if your contract is extended then you will start getting a salary.