Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and assisting patients, visitors & medical staff in a friendly, courteous, efficient & effective way.
- To support the hospital in all administrative functions to assist in smooth running of the practice.
- Manage office communication – screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; timely response to email messages; ensuring timely dispatch of results & invoices, recording meeting discussions etc.
- Billing patients and third-party payers; Work with insurance companies to process claims; Process invoices; initiating collection calls and reminders.
- Scheduling & confirming appointments for procedures, laboratory & imaging tests.
- Maintaining office files and patient records; Developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintain patient/ client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory / imaging procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
· Diploma in Health Records Management/ or Front Office Administration
· MUST have 1-2 years’ working experience in customer care or front desk receptionist in a medical facility
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures
· Good organizational skills, problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with patients and be sensitive to their needs.
· Knowledge of MS Office, electronic health record (EHR) systems.
· An individual who can meet tight deadlines, is computer-savvy, can multitask & with outstanding communication & organizational skills.
· Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Reliability with a high degree of professionalism and ethics.