We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to
combine design knowledge with programming. Responsibilities will include
translation of design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual
elements for websites and web platforms.
- Experience designing web and mobile applications.
- Proficient with one or more industry standard prototyping tools: Proficiency in visual design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and prototyping tools like Adobe XD, Figma, sketch, Axure etc.,
- Experience working with web-based technologies such as HTML, CSS (SCSS), CSS Frameworks.
- Experience and a good understanding of user testing
- Demonstrate a good eye for aesthetics, color, typography and design principles
- An understanding of User Experience is an asset
- Ability to take art direction and excellent visual design skills
- Openness to new ideas, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members and stakeholders to define the visual design direction
- Gather internal and external requirements and create concepts and strategy
- Translate customer needs into effective, valuable solutions and communicate solutions to transform an idea into a well-structured, efficient, user experience
- Conceptualize new design solutions - bringing them to life through wireframes, rapid prototypes, and final designs and templates
- Create and manage interaction design spec documents including process flow diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards, visual design mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Design user interfaces regardless of device (mobile/desktop/tablet/etc.)
- Continually tailor existing experiences to suit the end users
- Create and apply design systems within product lines and across the entire portfolio, ensuring a cohesive brand experience for customers
- Possess an ability & desire to actually do the work needed to get from concept to the final product
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, and produce high-fidelity mockups when necessary.
- Design, develop and launch testing, targeting, and optimization activities
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Help the optimization team conduct conversion optimization through A/B and Multivariate tests