At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 20 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability and reduced frauds.
We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal of growth to fill in the position of Full Stack Developers (2) - Nairobi Office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Actively Participate in daily meetings
- Actively Participate in sprint planning
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Develop applications written in php, Java/ Java Technologies, Enterprise, Core Java or Angular JS, Angular 6
- Duties includes reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Work may include UI design, graphics development, and programming.
- Work alongside engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment.
degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
Engineering, or related IT discipline
- 3+ years’
work experience in web based projects.
IT languages: JAVA EE, Spring Framework, Rest Service using JSON, Hibernate
ORM, MSSQL & MYSQL and Angular JS.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
should be detail oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and able to work under
pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to do both front end and back end development