• Design and develop key business applications.
• Provide operational support to Farwell’s existing business solutions.
• Optimise new and existing websites.
• Develop technical responses to tender’s including development effort.
• Assist the development team with research on various technologies.
• Develop clear and concise technical documentation for projects.
• Assist in other development duties as assigned.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT.
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience building scalable enterprise web applications.
• Strong practical understanding of MVC design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
• Professional experience working with PHP, Python, MySQL & PostgreSQL.
• Working knowledge of Azure, AWS, Bitbucket, Linux, Apache and experience with one or more PHP frameworks.
• Experience in the design & development of RESTful application.
• Experience in version control software, e.g. Git, SVN
• Strong analytical, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent reliable and able to work in a team.
Monthly gross salary: Ks. 80,000 – 100,000/= ( Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Junior Level.
Job Type: 1 Year Contract.
Location: Karen, Kenya.
Deadline: 15th April 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***