My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We are looking for a full-stack web developer that is hard working, ambitious and is wanting to gain hands on experience working to build out a new health platform.
If you have a bit of experience and are hardworking, have exceptional web development and technical skills, a critical thinker and willing to learn and figure out how to build functional user-friendly websites and tech platforms with us, we want to hear from you.
Full-Stack Web Developer – based in Nairobi, Kenya
Working on the web development/content team, you will help build out our website, including working with APIs, adding new pages and helping to make the website more functional.
Reporting to the content team, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Add new pages to our website.
- Help to figure out how to make our website more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third party systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CEO.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A Full-Stack Developer
- A very good understanding of using Word Press to build functional user-friendly websites
- An understanding on Security Principles with regard to websites and tech platforms
- An understanding on Web User Interface Design (UI) is a strong advantage
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a website more user-friendly and functional
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter and include the job title in the subject line “Application – Web Developer Full-Stack”.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Please include you expected salary with your application.
Closing date for applying for this position is 17th October 2019
Starting date as soon as possible.