The Fund Services Supervisor will be an individual who's keen on automation and digitization to ensure optimal clients and stakeholders management, efficient portfolio administration including performance measurement duties, as well as efficient risk and compliance management through integration with business units across the company and outside of the firm for efficient services delivery
- Client correspondence management - ensure maximum client satisfaction by closing queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Build strong collaborations and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Custodian of all relevant clients’ records in the Relationship Information Management System and contact details in a safe and efficient manner
- Daily, weekly and monthly portfolio cashflow management and liquidity planning
- Approval of payments and investments in the Relationship Information Management System and Custodian Banks
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the regulators, board and management
- Review operational viability on all new products being introduced by the fund manager
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes through automation and digitization given changing client and portfolio requirements
- Prepare daily and end month reconciliations for cash with custodian banks, portfolio placements and redemptions and making follow ups for closure on reconciliation items with custodians
- Track portfolio investment in line with the Investment Policy Statement for monthly regulatory fillings
- Conduct portfolio pricing for all funds and ensure accurate input of fund expenses for correct yield calculation
- Responsible for performance measurement and analytics
- Ensure fund operations processes are compliant with regulatory requirements and other relevant laws
- Conduct continuous risk assessments in collaboration with risk team and apply adequate mitigations
- Supervisor to the fund operations team including capacity building and leadership
- A Grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent).
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a minimum of a Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- A Degree in marketing, business administration or related fields is highly considered
- Over 3-years’ experience in Operations Services Management
- A proven track record in management and implementation of successful growth initiatives.
- Team player with ability to comfortably relate with cross cultural teams
- Should possess outstanding communication skills (writing and verbal) and management presentation skills
- Automation and digitization; clients and stakeholders management; portfolio administration; performance measurement; risk and compliance management