The corporate Sales executive will identify, build and maintain a strong relationship with corporate clients including private companies, hotels and institutions, and ensure the uptake of the company’s furniture category.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Identify and recruit new customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
· Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
· Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
· Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
· Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
· Attend corporate client meetings
· Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
· Market intelligence in the furniture industry
Skills and Qualifications
· Diploma or Degree in Marketing or business-related course
· At least 3 years experience in Corporate Sales in the Furniture Industry
· Demonstrated track record in consistently achieving sales targets
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
· A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade.
· Excellent networking and prospecting skills
· Strong Account Management skills