• Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Kenyan economy, financial markets, and general current events.
• Making decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of the SACCO.
• Taking on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients and investment organisations.
• Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings.
• Key role in high-level planning for marketing strategies.
• Develop and maintain key performance indicators.
• Responsible for developing & deploying business propositions that will covert to revenue.
• Overall responsibility for account management activity supporting the business leads. This will involve providing management information and report.
• Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
• Use relevant financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
• Meeting with investment teams, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another.
• Presenting investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
Knowledge and Skills
• Capacity to innovate, creating new processes and structures.
• Ability to lead planning and execution for national BTL marketing strategy.
• Knowledge of the local business environment, particularly in financial services.
• Ability to build and manage relations at all levels both within the company and outside with medium-sized entrepreneurs.
• Excellent computer literacy and communication skills.
Skills and Competencies
• People and Team Development: Demonstrates inspirational leadership that motivates and engages others. Leads and develops high performing teams where everyone feels valued and contributes to the continued success of the organization. Acts as a role model; inspires people to act.
• Drive Results: Translate strategy into action and drives tenaciously and innovatively for outstanding results. Displays creativity in avoiding problems, reacting quickly and decisively to deal with risks and opportunities.
• Relationship Management: Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships and networks with strategic contacts
• Ownership: Takes personal responsibility for performance. Champions continuous improvement and inspires others to deliver whilst balancing risk, business competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field such as business administration, telecommunications. Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Accounting will be an added advantage.
Experience length: 5 to 6 years
Proven track record in sales, business development and winning modern trade.
Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connections with people at various levels of seniority
Previous work experience in a SACCO will an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter.