Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop plans for business growth & profitability targets of the Company.
- Monitor and evaluate the branch performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Supervise the field operations team comprising of Credit officers , and Customer Care Officers to ensure they perform their duties optimally.
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Prepare budgets, annual business plans and operational plans.
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the company’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the Company through the opening of new branches, and development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Lead in finance generation for onward lending to customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- At least over 5 years relevant experience in comparable positions in terms of responsibility in banking, microfinance or similar organization in an operations line-management role.
- Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development .
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a start-up
- Acquaintance with the MIS & Accounting systems for day to day microfinance operations;
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;