RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE GENERAL MANAGER JOB
- Supervise, and evaluate performance of departmental managers and staff.
- Supervise and assist all office managers in achieving goals and objectives and monitor to ensure implementation.
- Perform regular performance reviews of all office managers.
- Maintain an organizational structure that promotes fair distribution of work while maintaining maximum services to customers and members.
- Develop and implement a plan for emergency management succession.
- Supervise the implementation of the marketing and promotions plan.
- Build and sustain relationships with client’s partners for business growth and other support.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferably accounting/finance, Economics, Business administration
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy institution with proven leadership and management abilities
- Financial acumen & business report writing skills.
- Ability to maximize sales
- Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people.
- Ability to coach and develop other Managers (Regional managers)
- Demonstrates Passion and Commitment for the brand and customers
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.