Direct Supervisor: Primary to Global GM, Secondary reporting to Country Director
Supervision: Account Manager, Account Executive
Job Category: Manager
Travel Required: No
Position Type: Permanent
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Revenue Generation
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Understand country-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction.
- Develop relationships with partners and managing all clients.
- Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
2. Operations Management
- Manage and oversee the sales teams performance.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Solution Management and Project Management.
- Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and implementing sales strategies in the country.
3. Corporate Positioning
- Develop the go to market strategy for each product/solution and appropriately execute a sales.
- Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Techno Brain’s Value Proposition.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve set goals and targets
- % pipeline generation as per annual target.
- ‘Opportunity to win’ rate
- % Retention vs % Performance of sales team
- Master’s degree in related field from a recognised university;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience with at least years four (3) years at managerial level in a similar organisation.
- Sales experience in IT consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in managing Regional or Country sales operations, sales force
- Deep understanding of IT Solutions and products in enterprise and Public Sector Segments.
- Experience in working on large tenders, creating business opportunities
- Experience in managing large bid process, related documentation, pricing and competitor analysis
- Working experience in African market, handling both public and private sector clients.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Decision making.
- Ability to interpret long term plans, programs and budgets developed senior management level.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Business/Financial Acumen, Business Savvy, Innovative.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflows.
- Strategic management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Can broaden horizontal experience in the following roles SBU Sales Head if the following skills and experience are demonstrated in current role:
1. Competency in specific solutions
2. Aggressive sales Ability
Can take promotional steps into the following roles Country Director if the following skills and experience are demonstrated in current role:
1. Leadership skills
2. Client Management
3. Target and goal oriented
4. Operational Competence