- Oversee day to day business operations.
- Maintains company budget and optimize expenses.
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenue.
- Coordinate and direct preparation of budget and financial forecasts variances.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strength internal controls.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, suppliers, government, Community organizations and employees.
- Sustain current market position and growing market share.
- Provide leadership at all levels organization and assess departmental performance and device plans for improvement.
- Communicate and embody company vision and values, define and implement company policies.
- Supervise Procurement, production, supply, sales planning and debt collection smooth running of the company.
- Defining long term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
- Experience- 7 years and above
- Qualifications- Bachelor Degree/Master’s degree in Finance, Accounts, MBA or relevant.
- Knowledge of- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general administration.
- Skills- Communication skills, Negotiation skills, planning skills
- Ability to-understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions, work under pressure
NB; Asian Candidates are encouraged to apply