Petanns Institute of Business Studies follow the approved curriculum. We prepare students for KNEC, ICM, NITA, KASNEB and City & Guild Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Management
- 40 years and above
- 5 years of experience in the same or related field
- Proven track record in managing an institution of higher learning.
- Experience in managing transport institution /technical college.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Business/Entrepreneurial/Marketing skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- People Management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the relevant government ministries
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work long hours,meeting strict deadlines/target
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Driving skills
- Results oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Disciplined with right attitude
- High level of integrity
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the organization
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
- Conduct market research for new business venture to ensure organization’s growth
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments .
- Communicate strategy and results to employees
- Report key results to corporate officers
- Engage with corporate officers for organization growth