· Should have 1st Class Honors degree in a relevant field
· 2-3 yrs experience
· Should have expertise on Geo-physics and with understanding of Geothermal.
· Relevant knowledge in drilling.
Duties and responsibilities
· Investigating the structure and evolution of the earth and its natural resources
· Planning programmes for exploration of sites for water
· Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites
· Collecting and recording samples and data from test sites
· Analysing geological data using specialist computer applications
· Ascertaining extraction risks
· Preparing reports and advising managerial, technical and engineering staff on the development of reserves
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.