DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer services.
- Good communication skills.
- Present, promote and sell GPS Devices using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, cold messaging and other methods.
- Good knowledge about market, competitor and industry trends
- Must follow the company rules and perform any other assigned task
- Builds and maintains a strong network of customers
- Continuously improve through feedback
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
- Diploma and above
- 1 to 3 years of work experience into sales and marketing
- Intern for 3 Month
- Good knowledge of GPS Tracking Devices
- Good communication skills
- Ethics and Integrity
- Able to travel into places
- Team player who takes initiatives
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV clearly indicating GPS SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the email subject.