An International Company operating fleets of boda-bodas and tuk-tuks is looking for hardworking and energetic individuals to join our Team at the soonest opportunity in the position of:
GPS Technicians to be based in various locations in Central and Western Kenya (separate positions).
Some of the Key Specific Duties include:
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (motorbikes, three-wheelers/tuk-tuks, cars, etc);
- Maintaining proper information logs and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device installation connected information – vehicle’s chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date and place. Other information may be requested at any time.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning;
- Delivering the highest level professional service to the Company clients while keeping tracker’s installation and service information strictly confidential;
- Reporting all company related expenses (transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the company management.
- Previous experience installing/handling GPS tracking devices in a similar role
- Unquestioned integrity
- Highest degree of dependability and commitment
- Good IT literacy
- Fluent English and Kiswahili in verbal and writing
- License and ability to ride a motorbike will be considered as advantage
Salary: Ksh 26K Gross.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter, specifying your present location and earliest start date.