International Company operating fleet of boda-bodas and tuk-tuks is looking for hardworking and energetic individual to join soonest possible our team in the position of
to be based in Kisumu (also, vacancies for other locations in West Kenya)
Some of the Key Specific Duties include:
· Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (bikes, tuktuks, cars, etc.);
· Maintaining proper information logs and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device installation connected information – vehicle’s chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date and place. Other information may be requested at any time.
· Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning;
· Delivering the highest level professional service to the Company clients while keeping tracker’s installation and service information strictly confidential;
· Reporting all company related expenses (transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
· Carry out other tasks as requested by the company management.
Diploma or degree in Technical/IT/telecom or related studies
Previous experience installing/handling GPS tracking devices in a similar role
Highest degree of dependability and commitment
Good IT literacy
Fluent English and Kswahili in verbal and writing
Salary: Ksh 26k Gross/month
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter, specifying your present location and earliest start date.