International Company operating fleet of boda-bodas and tuk-tuks is looking for hardworking and energetic individual to join soonest possible our team the position of
GPS technician to be based in the following locations (separate positions): Migori, Bomet, Kericho
Some of the Key Specific Duties include:
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS
tracking devices on Company Assets (bikes, tuktuks, cars, etc.);
- Maintaining proper information logs
and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device
installation connected information – vehicle’s chassis number, plate number,
make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date
and place. Other information may be requested at any time.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’
service and/or replacement for the vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning;
- Delivering the highest level professional
service to the Company clients while keeping tracker’s installation and service
information strictly confidential;
- Reporting all company related expenses
(transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the
- Previous experience installing/handling GPS tracking devices in a similar
- Unquestioned integrity
- Highest degree of dependability and commitment
- Good IT literacy
- Fluent English and Kswahili in verbal and writing
- License and ability to ride a motorbike will be considered as advantage
Salary: Ksh 22k Gross/month during probationary period, Ksh 26k after.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter, specifying your present location and earliest start date.