The internship program is aimed at giving candidates an opportunity to develop skills in the application of theory to practical work situations. The successful candidates will be in their final years of study in the relevant courses pursuing either a diploma or a degree course or recently graduated. Applications are welcome for the February intake of our internship program with a likelihood of employment upon impressing.
- Successful candidates will be in their final years of study or recently graduated in the relevant courses with either a diploma or a degree.
- Prospective candidates needs to be confident and must posses good communication skills.
- Computer literate with above the basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator and other packages.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Right attitude and ready to learn on job
- Diploma or Degree either ongoing or recently graduated
- Candidates hailing or living within Nanyuki and its environs have an added advantage
Applications should be submitted in form of an application letter and a CV via email@example.com so as to reach us on or before the 28th of February 2019.
The successful candidate(s) will be provide with basic facilitation.
Successful candidates will be contacted via phone and e-mail.