The fields under which the incumbent will be expected to write and edit articles on especially Accounts, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or I.T, Statistics & GIS - geographical data.
The written reports are of professional standards to meet executive personal articles, profiles & Journal level article content.
Tasks involve deadlines and ability to be keen to details as well as stable internet connectivity.
- A graduate who can write creative articles & reports.
- An individual who can research and write an article that can be published in a journal on the fields of accounting, biotech, and computer science & information technology.
- A person who is familiar with various statistical & GIS/Geographical data analysis & with reports writing skills.
- A data analyst with knowledge in SPSS, STATA, SAS, Eviews, ArcGIS software among other statistical and geographical data software.
- A person who can offer proper work discretion and work under minimal supervision.
NB: Past Research & Writing /or Editing, Data Analysis Experience is an added advantage.