You will be responsible for:
- analysing monthly/weekly demand variations, needs and define the priorities for the production plan with factories.
- communicating updated information on supply chain stocks and service policy (possible slow movers, service) to our customers
- coordinating launches with all keys actors and ensure their follow up (at initial stage, and after the launch).
- ensuring the sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- catalogue management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- coordinating the warehouse activities including update of data base management by finalizing the dispatch activities.
- stock counts and analysis of the results.
- supporting and being actively involved with the operational projects – such as business and operational improvement programs.
- constantly reviewing systems and processes, making recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and identifying potential efficiencies.
- a university degree in business or engineering with a bias for supply chain management/Operations management/finance
- experience working in the manufacturing sector is an added advantage (Not more than 2 years)
- proactive profile with an inner drive to deliver
- ability to think ahead and demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
- excellent analytical skills and proficiency in Ms-Excel
- capable of reacting appropriately to short and long-term issues and to be decisive.
- great skill in planning and delivery within agreed timelines
- splendid team player
- Must have legal permit to work in kenya