A leading hotel chain is looking to recruit
a graphic designer who will be based in their Nairobi Corporate Office. The Graphic designer will
be responsible for creating marketing materials including but not limited to,
advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Graphic Design duties &
• Develops various forms of creative
design, computer graphics, production layout and
• Creates and revises print and multimedia
collateral to reflect the current brand look.
• Manages the look and feel, concept,
visual development and final execution of all design
• Partners with Marketing managers and
related operational departments as part of a
project team providing design,
conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
• Maintains familiarity with customer
demographics and develops an appropriate look and
feel for all promotion and event related
• Monitors the progress of all projects.
Provides continuous communication to the
Marketing and/or Project team regarding
ongoing projects and status updates.
• Executes various aspects of production
including scanning, digital retouching, image
editing, special effects, file manipulation
• Troubleshoots digital production issues
• Maintaining project files and archives.
• Provides support for escalated support
needs via telephone and email and ensures
proper resolution of each.
• Manages the communication of trends via
prepared reports to the appropriate personnel
Qualification and Experience;
• Diploma or Degree in Graphic design or
• Knowledge of graphic design elements,
principles and concepts.
• Proficiency in adobe Photoshop and
• Advanced video editing skills Confident
communicator with a keen eye for detail.
• Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in a related
field or competency.
• Proven graphic design experience.
• Ability to work in a fast paced
environment with multiple projects on a short