- Design and develop print and electronic media, such as magazines, television graphics, logos and websites for advertising firms, design companies and publishers.
- Artistic and creative; with strong presentation, verbal, visual, and written communication skills;
- Should be able to work independently and must meet strict deadlines, so the ability to manage time and stay on schedule is important.
- Business and sales skills are also beneficial will be added advantage
- You'll need a portfolio and samples work will be required to demonstrate your creativity.
- Some relevant work experience, especially on a live project, will help when looking for a job.
- Attention to detail
- Design and presentation skills and should be creatively talented
- Organisational and budgeting skills
The designer will be needed to work half time in an exciting environment.