Graphic Design Job Purpose
Creates visually appealing documents, presentations, and web content that will draw in customers and help to describe a brand. Understands the needs of the client and the organisation prior to starting a new design, since many companies have specific elements within their brand guidelines that all designs must strictly adhere to prior to going out into the public.
Graphic Design Job Duties
- Meeting with clients and discussing options for brand messaging, images, and style
- Providing clients with timelines of when projects will be complete
- Using creativity and flair to design unique and appealing pieces that the client likes
- Giving multiple options to clients or redesigning projects as needed
- Presenting new concepts and ideas to clients
- Communicating back and forth by sending proofs and making any requested changes
- Aid in the print process for printed materials
- Act as liaisons between printers and the clients to make sure to meet all needs
Graphic Design Skills and Qualifications
Diploma in graphic design, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Any other design programs that clients prefer, Working as a Member of a Team to develop new concepts and ideas, Ability to Take Criticism and Make Changes, Good Customer Service Skills, a Strong Work Ethic, Ability to Work Independently, Creative Thinking.
Airtime allowance-Office based