Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Listen to the client needs and make necessary changes.
- Develop design concepts
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience in Graphic design softwares e.g Adobe indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Good inter relational skills and a positive attitude.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work