ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
· Advanced working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Should have a significant amount of creativity with good knowledge experience and skills.
· Ability to consistently manage and design within brand and style guides for marketing materials, internal documentation, web layouts and digital assets.
· Professionalism regarding time, managing costs and meeting tight deadlines.
· Ensuring design work fits the brand and style guidelines.
· Ability to service both web and print content.
· Understanding of graphic optimization for web, mobile and social platforms Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
· Grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. / Strong multitasking and analytical skills.
· Detail-Oriented and can work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
· Solid understanding of MS Office: Word, Excel, PPT.
· Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with Management and Directors to develop and design all marketing collateral, social posts, email marketing, and other mediums as needed.
· Ensure visual communication consistency and brand standards are met.
· Create, review and monitor marketing materials to ensure compliance with the organization's communication, logo usage and related guidelines.
· Review and monitor company web sites for content, consistency and accurate use of marketing materials, logos, photos, etc.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
· Detailed CV with recent references
· Current + expected salary
ONLY FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED