- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating HRM functions within the organization Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on HR related matters in the institution.
- Support, implement and administer effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management or related fields with 3 years recent experience in similar positions & IRHM membership
- Minimum 5 — 10 years’ experience in a busy HR environment
- Must have worked for an international school
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Service oriented with the ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
How to apply:
Applicants can submit their CV and state the position applied for in their subject before 24th June 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.