Our client is an investment company that seeks to create sustainable wealth by investing in high potential business portfolios for the benefit of all stakeholders. Over the years, the company has built an impressive investment portfolio in major sectors of the economy within Kenya and the East African Region. The company is seeking to recruit a Group Sales and Marketing Manager.
Develop the Group’s annual strategic sales and marketing plan and work with General Managers to execute in accordance with corporate objectives to achieve revenue, market share and customer satisfaction targets.
- Partner with the Group CEO and General Managers to deliver the following;
· Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy.
· Develop and manage sales and marketing plans/operating budgets to achieve revenue targets
· Review and tracks progress against revenue targets; analyses sales/ revenue reports; recommend and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implement approved changes
· Maintain existing client base through relationship management and excellent customer service to grow share of wallet from each customer
· Grow new business and diversify the product portfolio to increase revenue from new income streams.
· Develop and recommend product pricing to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Develop and implement marketing programs to increase market share and enhance brand visibility.
· Carry out comprehensive market research, surveys as well as competitor trends and recommend appropriate strategies to grow market share
· Develop and implement customer service programs to increase customer satisfaction and build customer loyalty.
· Develop and coordinate and brand corporate identity activities to build brand visibility and customer loyalty
· Provide leadership to the sales and marketing team to achieve high performance and deliver corporate objectives.
· Carry our any other duties that may be assigned by the Group chief Executive
· University Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
· Post graduate diploma in Sales &Marketing
· Member of MSK will be an added advantage
· At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing
· Business Acumen
· Strategic Focus
· Excellent Selling and Marketing Skills
· Customer/client focus
· Excellent Communications kills