3 Locations - Background in Hospitality - Manager for Customer Experience
The Club Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the gym chain, including maintaining high standards in all club services and operations, and maximizing profitability.
- Approach all encounters with members, guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the various locations.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper attire and name tag when working
- Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient Club operations
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Maintain and increase Club revenue and profitability
- Monitor and control departmental expenses and payroll