Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management.
We believe the best Commercial Managers have an entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional leadership skills. This role also requires someone who is a creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities. If you are able and ready to promote and expand our company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients, we are ready to meet you.
Commercial Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Focus on strategies to accelerate growth.
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including creation of detailed business plans.
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance.
Commercial Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA in business administration, finance or similar field minimum; MS/MA is a plus.
- Successful work experience as Commercial Manager or another relevant role.
- Proven success in sales and/or marketing, as well as evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary range between 300,000- 350,000