Connecting Africans to Opportunities
You work in a fast-paced environment, experienced and can network, engage and negotiate with clients. Be a team player and master your role in the team by ensuring our current and new clients are engaged to give them a positive and productive impact of our business, through regular interactions with them by putting their needs first at all times, and establish trust-worthy relationships for the mutual benefit with our business and our clients.
- Relationship Manager
- Communicate with CEO, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, & CEO and share insights on Slack, Trello and general meeting
- Weekly strategic calls with CEO and Sales Manager
- Weekly ongoing task meetings with CEO
- Client online marketing stats/ performance (internal & external)
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Account management of Corporate Clients and Partners
- Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those
Key Skills and Competences
Qualifications and Competencies
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate or customer service role
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- Maintain or source x5 Key Business Ancillary partner accounts per month as per rate card (targets to be aligned to budgets)
- Source and maintain x10 sub home offer accounts as per rate card (targets to be aligned to budgets).
- BuyRent Kenya Sales Manager
- BuyRent Kenya Customer Service Relationship Managers
- BuyRentKenya CEO
- BuyRentKenya Business Intelligence
- BuyRentKenya Marketing Manager
- BuyRentKenya Social Media -Content Marketer
- BuyRentKenya In-House Designer