Located at the heart of TATU City growth hotspot, the Unity West estate offers both superior standards of living for residents and a lucrative investment opportunity for owners.
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Day to day handling of staff matters.
- Dealing with labour issues and labour courts as they arise.
- Preparing and implementing HR manual.
- Preparing and rolling out of HR policies and procedures.
- Preparing and tracking Key Performance Indicators of personnel
- Involved in the process of performance reviews for personnel
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Heading internal audit department
- Assess whether internal controls are sufficient and working as intended and operating procedures are efficient and complete.
- Determine whether the organization is meeting the goals and objectives as defined by senior leadership
- Ensure that the organisation is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Identify shortfalls and gaps in processes
- Investigate fraud
- Communicate the findings and recommendations
- Degree in HR
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with current practising certificate
- Experience in an HR position for 5 years.
- Experience with implementing and tracking personnel KPI’s.
- Familiarity with the national labour laws
- Experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team
- Basic accounting or internal audit experience.
Salary: Competitive salary based on qualification and experience.