Expected Deliverables/Results: The key expected deliverables
from the Head of IT Operations and Systems Development are indicated but not
limited to the below list:
- Coordination of the Development, setup and configuration of a Scalable, Secure, Reliable and flexible gaming platform.
- Providing best and acceptable practises and techniques to the Development team.
- Deriving additional processes that will enhance operational excellence.
- Ensure System Security and compliance.
- Business continuity planning.
- Provide a continuous mechanism towards documentation of the Standard Operating Procedures for the platform.
- Documentation of all the incidences and problems with a clear Root cause.
- Management of the Service Level Agreement after the launch of the product.
- Operational level Agreement management.
- Executive Periodic Reporting.
- Managing the product roadmap (Technical deliverables).
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration on the third party integrations.
- Managing all IT partners who provide services to Infinite Limited.
- In charge of ensuring staff development within the section through setting measurable KPI’s.
- Manage Information and Cyber Security risks within the company and provide solutions to mitigate arising risks.
- Hands on experience in automated deployment of Systems and Software for high traffic use.
- Provide IT support services to staff from other departments when required.
- Determining achievable timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages while ensuring Business Continuity.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Provide strategic competence in system improvements and roadmaps towards expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years working experience as Head of Software Development in a reputable institution.
- At least 6 Years working as a Software Developer.
- Professional qualification in ICT (DBA, Networking, Cloud Services, Systems development) will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Active Directory and Microsoft Windows server operating systems.
- Ability to program (Java, Angular and NodeJS, Yii Framework).
- Understanding of networking technology, routing, switching & firewalls.
- Successfully delivered a complex project preferably in a financial institution.
- Project Management capabilities will be an added advantage.