The role is responsible to ensure project execution is done successfully with the most efficient use of resources; and to deliver projects that exceed customer expectations while improving profitability and efficiency.
- Head the Project Management Office and oversee project operations.
- Utilize effective project management methodology, empowering the Company to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and with the highest possible quality, meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Work with the management team to define project scope and objectives; and ensure coordination of internal resources and third parties for flawless delivery of projects.
- Effectively handle Client Contract Management and manage the relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Plan, budget, direct and coordinate the survey, design, installation, and commissioning of projects.
the project team, overseeing their planning and implementation of client projects.
- Document, update, review project plans, processes & procedures, specifications, budgets, training, documents etc.
- Engage and provide guidance & support to project managers to help manage risks, track and report progress, keep projects within schedule and budget.
- Maintain a standardized and professional approach to the running of projects across the company, as it rapidly expands its operations across numerous client sites.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, remove bottlenecks, provide on-site resolution of problems to ensure swift execution of projects.
- Ensure projects are successful by providing the structure needed for an excellent project management approach.
- Establish best standard practices by maintaining policies and procedures that provide standardization across the project teams in service delivery to clients.
- Provide timely project reports to the Management on weekly & monthly basis for decision making.
- Lead the project teams in ensuring compliance to safety & health policies while on site.
- Stay abreast of changes in regulatory environment, in particular all requirements of relevance to the Company’s project activities and ensure compliance with statutory laws and legislation.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
in Project Management is desirable.
experience in ICT/Telecoms/infrastructure sector, with project management, and operations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Well conversant with project operations management.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Projects software.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to train and mentor a team to develop competencies in key functional areas.
- Result oriented individual with strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Mature, self-driven professional with high level