MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• Own and exceed monthly sales targets.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• Build and manage a network of Mogo branches across Kenya.
• Build and manage a team of relationship managers (working mostly with car dealers and importers)
• Prepare sales forecasts, KPIs and track team’s performance
• Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
• Establish and manage key strategic partnerships
• In charge to build, train and motivate the company’s sales team
● Fluent in English and Swahili
● University degree
● At least 2 years of sales executive experience at a microfinance organization
● Knowledge of logbook or consumer loan business is desired
● Excellent computer skills
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Loyalty and integrity
● Competitive salary; performance bonus
● Friendly and dynamic work environment
● Great opportunity to participate in building up business
● No bureaucracy
● Support from a professional international team
● Opportunity for personal development
All applications via BrighterMonday website. No phone calls, walk-ins or direct emails please! Canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.