The strategies will be targeted toward existing and new
customers through the execution of duties:
1. Develop and implement sales and marketing plans and forecasts for products and setting performance goals.
2. Create and manage sales and marketing budgets
3. Oversee the planning and implementation of marketing and promotional activities
4. To ensure that the sales team is performing within the targeted results and to put in place measures that ensure marketing and sales goals are within budget.
5. To perform market research and put in place marketing and sales strategies to counter competition and meet market needs.
6. To benchmark against competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities.
7. To establish and maintain good relationships with influencers and partners in the industry.
8. To prepare reports on marketing activities and present to management for review and approvals.
9. To undertake recruitment, training, and performance appraisals to develop and grow the sales and marketing team.
10. To coordinate sales team distribution by creating sales territories and goals.
11. To represent Zuidier at trade associations, seminars, and meetings to promote our product range.
12. To meet with clients, supporting sales and marketing representatives with maintaining client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
· KCSE grade B and above
· A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
· Over 10 years relevant sales experience in interior finishes. This includes tiles, sanitary ware, electrical and light fittings
· Leadership skills
· Negotiation skills
· Results driven
· A track record of achieving notable sales results
· Broad market knowledge
· Informed on market trends